We Need You!
Each year over 600 children and youth join our camp for a week-long life changing experience that challenges and encourages them to develop:
- Community Spirit – Seeing the world through the eyes of others through working together as a cabin and building teams.
- Self Esteem – Gaining confidence and competency in a camp activities like biking, outdoor living, high-ropes, swimming, canoeing and more.
- Moral Compass – Offering tools for living as a responsible citizen by discovering the life and teaching of Jesus.
Your support helps us operate camp and offers children throughout Alberta the opportunity to experience a week long camp adventure that can have a lifelong impact. Join us and become one of the biggest cheerleaders in the lives of the children we will influence every week this summer.
Here is how you can help
The cost to send a child to camp is $338 for a week and is underwritten by donations to ensure that every child has access to our camps. You can make it possible for a camper to have a life-changing experience at camp.
General Operating Fund
Our goal is to deliver excellence in programming, facilities and staff while providing financially accessible camps to families in need. Donations to our Operating Fund make it possible to continue to offer camp experiences to deserving children.
This year we have a number of projects that need completing:
- Walking/Bike/Ski/Snowshoe Trails
- Waterfront upgrades
Help us make camp an unforgettable experience!
Gifts in Kind
Materials or equipment in good condition can be a great blessing to our ministry.
Currently we are looking for any of the following items:
- Shop equipment
- Passenger van (good condition)
- Flowers and planters
- Wood Chips
- Sports Equipment
Pray for Us
Prayer support is essential for our camping season to be a success. Thus we earnestly request that you would pray urgently and specifically for campers, volunteers and staff throughout the summer.
Divisional Prayer Coordinator – Captain Ian Gillingham – Ian_Gillingham@can.salvationarmy.org