Covid-19 Response & Updates – 2021
Please visit the Salvation Army CANBDA Youth webpage for an important message regarding the 2021 Summer On-site Overnight Camping Season. While we are certainly disappointed and heavy-hearted we understand the challenges that COVID19 creates and are currently planning for exciting new ventures – stay tuned for more details!
Please be sure to read through our Pine Lake Camp Summer Guide for all of the details you need to know about camp!
NOTE: Our summer camping programs are electronics-free!
Read our Pine Lake Camp Summer Guide for more details.
Do you need financial assistance? Find out more about Summer Camp Subsidies here!
Methods of Payment
Pine Lake Camp accepts Visa, MasterCard, cheques, money orders and cash. Please note that if you are paying by cheque/money order or cash you registration will not be complete until payment has been received by our office.
Cheques/money orders should be made payable to The Salvation Army Pine Lake Camp. Please include your child’s name and Camp session in the “memo” section on each cheque/money order. Cheques/money orders can be mailed to:
The Salvation Army Alberta & Northern Territories Division
200, 5615-101 Avenue NW
We do not currently accept Visa Debit
Confirmation of Registration
- Confirmation of registration will be made via email.
- Please let us know if you do not receive an email confirmation.
- Full refunds will be given for cancellations made within 48 hours of on-line registration.
- Cancellations 7 days or more prior to camp will be granted a 50% refund.
- No refund will be made for cancellations less than 7 days prior to camp, dismissals due to disciplinary action or for late arrivals or early departures.
Camp Chaperone Forms